Halton Hills, ON
Hobbies and Interests
Socionomics: The Science of History & Social Prediction
Elliott Wave Principle: Key To Market Behavior
Helping people that want to help themselves.
Education and Employment
McGill University, Montreal
MBA, Finance Concentration
ST Global Asset Management Inc.
● Leading all aspects of corporate, business and solution development and directing operations, sales and strategic relationships, research, modelling, client relationships and compliance to develop and implement traditional and alternative investment solutions tailored to both individual and institutional investors;
● Serving as Portfolio Manager and Commodity Trading Manager for the firm while managing senior level client relations and advising an international network of high net worth clients, traders, investors, financial advisors, asset managers and commercial hedgers;
● Directing all sales and marketing to enhance the growth, visibility, branding and market penetration of superior trading and investment solutions and our client-centric service;
● Managing direct/indirect distribution channels, strategic relationships and authentic partnerships with other financial services firms, financial planners, registered brokerages, custodians and institutional investors;
● Directing the continuous improvement of a system of holistic, data-driven market analyses as an essential component of financial plans and tailored wealth management strategies;
● Employing structured, multi-layered, top-down approaches to determine optimal portfolio structures at the asset class, sector, industry, sub-industry and issuer level;
● Ranking investments on an absolute and relative basis to select top performing, promising and suitable investments aligned to client objectives and risk tolerance;
● Conducting extensive fundamental and behavioral analyses of global capital markets (equities, fixed income, commodities, foreign exchange, yield curves and spreads) to determine the overall investment climate.